Tuesday, November 22, 2005

She's Here!

Seda Morrigan Murphy has arrived.
(If you missed the post about how we chose the name an want to read it, click here)

Born November 20, 2005 at 1:36 a.m. after 26 hours of labor.
7 lb. 9.4 oz, 20 inches.
All of us are healthy and happy and at home now, but I'm still catching up on sleep. I'll post more about the experience tomorrow, after (hopefully) a little more rest. If anyone would like to meet Seda, give us a call and we'll set up a time!









12 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

Seda is beautiful! What a gorgeous baby!

I can tell Mac is already in love with her...he sounded so happy when I talked to him on the phone yesterday. Congratulations to both of you. I know you will be wonderful parents.

I finally finished Seda's sweater on Sunday afternoon. I'll be mailing it to her tonight, along with a letter for you to read to her. I hope it will be her first mail ever.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations! She is gorgeous and has such a nice round head. Robin, you look pretty good for 26 hours of labor. Congrats!

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robin and Mac, were glad your all well, we are planning to come to vist , we will let you know when.
Seda sure is a cute baby.
From: Marvin and Joan

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robin & Mac,

Congratulations! Absolutely Beautiful Baby! Robin, you look pretty good yourself. Hope to be able to hold Seda soon.

Love, Bev

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww... Seda. I'm so happy for you, Robin and Mac and Seda.

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!
She is so cute Iam so happy for you and Mac...keep posting pics for us

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prettiest baby ever.

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robin you're a MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (And Mac, your;e' a DAD!!!!!!!)

Seda is beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Congratulations from us.

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful. I wish I was there to hold her. You look pretty good yourself for all that labor. Congrats to the three of you!! Love and miss you all

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

someone once said, if you want to hear God laugh, tell him/her your plans...mother nature works the same way. Robine was a real trouper and has no reason to feel disappointed that things didn't go as planned...let me tell you, this baby girl was worth every bit of Robin and Mac's efforts. I know I'm the uberproud Gram, but this is the prettiest baby ever...she could model for all the baby dolls in the world! I'm so fortunate to be able to walk across the street from my office and see her...took yesterday off and had baby withdrawals until I could get there today with their Thanksgiving feast, courtesy of any and all vegetarian dishes served at the Vogt family dinner. I know what I am thankful for and wish the same happiness to any and all.

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the beautiful baby.
I am so happy for both of you, Mac and Robin. This holiday season will be one you will never forget, since you have received the best possible gift -- a healthy baby.

Enjoy.

Molly Lewis

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robin this is Abby the pictures are very cute but I was wondering if you could put some newer photos. Thanks Abby Lewis

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home