Monday, November 07, 2005

Back From the Doctor's Appointment

No dilation, 50% effaced. According to the ultrasound, the baby is about 7lb 6oz right now. If I go into labor on my due date, she would be about 8lb 6oz.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You're getting there. Good luck. While you are lazing around you might want to get a copy of Anne Lamott's Operating Instructions. I read half of it in one sitting last night and it is so true. I wish I had read it before Henry came so I knew about facing the anger. It should be as well read as "what to expect."

Henry is taking a box of ziplocs in and out of a drawer this morning. It's v funny and cute.

7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, before I'm too late I just wanted to wish you guys one last "good luck!"
And thanks for the great (and cute) birthday gift! It arrived on my doorstep the same day as the party.

You're going to make wonderful parents!

Gayle

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home