Weight
There is a doctor who has created a formula which can be used to predict a baby's birth weight as early as the beginning of the third trimester. It's supposed to be as accurate as ultrasound. The formula predicts that Seda will be 7.5 lbs if she is born on her due date, or 7.8 lbs if she is born a week after (on average, first time Caucasian mothers go a week past due date). We'll see how accurate it is!
A link to an article about the formula.




2 Comments:
Very cool! I don't know how my OB knew, but she said at around 32-34 weeks Henry would be in the upper 7s and she was right. We only had an 11 and 25 week U/S.
thats neat...Thats about what I thought Seda would be....it just seems like babies arent born as big as they used to.......not that there is anything wrong with a big baby but i just see Seda petite like you....I had Rachel 1 week early and I was in Labor like 4-6 hours....
Post a Comment
<< Home