Friday, November 18, 2005

Um, I Guess Those Pains Weren't Just the Green Bean Casserole...

Um, I'm pretty sure my water just broke. I've been feeling menstrual-crampy all day today and figured that maybe that meant my body was working up to FINALLY dilating a little. I've also had some stomach issues for the last day, so I was also a little concerned that I might just be having intestinal cramping, maybe a stomach virus? I laid down to go to bed just now and felt this weird POP in my lower abdomen, like the baby had kicked me or something. I thought "hmm... that's weird... I think I've heard that described as something that happens when you're water breaks ... but there's nothing coming out of me." Then I got the worst intestinal cramp, like I really needed to use the restroom... I stood to do so and some water ran down my leg. I thought to myself, "Oh great, now I'm WETTING myself, will the indignities never end..." It didn't occur to me to put two and two together until I got to the restroom and there was bit of bloody show and lots and lots of liquid ...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure your either in labor or already done... keep posting I'm dyeing to hear..

7:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

good luck.

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home