Monday, November 28, 2005

Into Retirement

If you look to the left beneath the title you'll notice that this is a journal from conception to birth. Since that has been accomplished, I don't think I'll be updating the blog any further.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, my office staff and I will miss this a lot; it was much more fun than anything going on here.

Get used to the ongoing picture demand. Technology has pretty much eliminated the concept of delayed gratification. And you guys, now that you are parents, have been relegated to the position of conduit to Seda from her adoring public!

We will be looking forward to the gallery.

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robin & Mac,

I am so jealous of you both. That baby looks like one snuggly cutie!

Great Pictures and wonderful for family and friends to keep in touch.

Love, Bev

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just looked at photos of Seda, very nice pictures, I cant wait to hold her.
Love from Joan and Marvin

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for blogging your pregnancy and the birth of Seda. Reading the daily details helped me feel closer to you and this beautiful experience, even from this computer in California. I hope that I can fly out your direction and meet Seda in person, soon. Love to your family.

--Russ

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home