Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween

I had a doctor's appointment on Friday and all is still looking well.  No more dilation, but a little more effaced and the baby has moved down farther in my pelvis.  So, a little progress, but no strong signs that I'm going to go into labor this week.  I lost another couple pounds over the week (despite my ice cream-heavy diet, apparently), but the doctor's not concerned since my uterus continues to grow and grow.  So, a good and uneventful appointment.  On Wednesday, we have an ultrasound so they can try to guess at how big he is now.

Also on Friday, it was Halloween so we took our little Farmer Seda trick-or-treating.  Seda thought trick-or-treating was the most fun thing ever and cried a little when it was over and she couldn't go out any more.  Mommy dressed as a pumkin patch and daddy was a scarecrow -







Behind-the-scenes painting the pumpkin . . . 


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THESE ARE THE CUTEST PICTURES!! LOVE THEM!!

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home