Pants Don't Fit
I'm wearing maternity pants for the first time today. I've been successfully wearing pants just one or two sizes up, but I got up today and realized that all of them are just a little uncomfortably tight. I briefly considered doing the trick where you leave your pants together and use a rubberband to hold them together ... but that just never seems to work out for me as well as other people say it does for them. It's still uncomfortable, and I'm constantly checking to make sure my pants haven't popped open or the open zipper isn't showing. So I pulled out the maternity pants.
It seems like I'm getting bigger quicker this time than last time. I swear that I didn't have to wear maternity pants until around 14 weeks last time, and I'm only 10 weeks right now. And I've gained less weight this time, too!
I'm also having more food issues this time around. I'm not nauseated too often, but it does seem like everything gives me indigestion or heartburn or just makes me a little sick to my stomach. I've had more cravings and more food aversions, too. Either I have indigestion or I'm starving. It's very annoying. The strangest thing is that I haven't been very interested in cookies, candies, cake, or ice cream. And normally I love those things! For example, we had a giant batch of something like eight boxes of girl scout cookies in the house, and I ate hardly any of them! We'll have chocolate sitting around and I might eat a piece or two, but mostly it doesn't seem very appealing. That is truly weird for me.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home