Monday, March 24, 2008

Jumbo Shrimp

The embryo is 28 days old right now, which means it looks a lot like a shrimp:




It's 4mm in length from crown to rump.

We went to the memorial for Mac's father over Easter weekend, and we are deliberately not telling most people about the pregnancy so as to avoid causing additional stress, especially if there is a problem or miscarriage. However, I am very surprised someone didn't guess my state since:

1) I have to pee all the time
2) They found me crying for some stupid reason Friday morning. I never cry unless I'm pregnant.
3) I ate all my meal plus half of two other people's meals on Friday
4) I didn't drink a drop of alcohol the entire trip, not even my favorite Sangria
5) I wasn't wearing my wedding ring (last time I swelled up over night and couldn't get my ring off. I'm not taking that chance again) and
6) I fell asleep at 6pm one day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We are so happy and look forward to watching your journey, again!

Love,

Stephany and Ryan Anderson

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

robin and mac

we sure are happy youare having another baby now seda will have a playmate . see you all soon. love alot mom

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home