Strawberry Yogurt and Sweet Gherkins
Ugh... nauseated and headachy for three days straight! Couldn't eat my normal yogurt this morning because it tasted so sour, but a couple days ago I did the stereotypical thing and ate yogurt with sweet pickles and enjoyed it much (awfully close to ice cream and pickles!). Everything I ate today made me want to hurl except malted chocolate balls (thanks, Ruth, for the Robin's Eggs malted chocolate!) and bread and butter. I didn't have "morning" sickness this bad or this early last time!
But the good news is that I spoke to my boss and I will be working from home full time for the foreseeable future. That's a great relief! When you're six months pregnant and it's August, the last thing you want to do is haul yourself into the office!
Mac says I already have a glowy and pregnant look about me. I told him that's just extra sweat and bloating. He said, "It may be sweat, but it's clean, lovely, glowy sweat." How can you not love a guy who thinks your extra grease is an asset?




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home