Tuesday, April 08, 2008

My Cute Little Blob

My obstetrician is very impressed with our fertility. She expressed amazement that we were successful conceiving so quickly after she removed the IUD. I am very proud of my old, old ovaries.

I had my first doctor's appointment and ultrasound and all went swimmingly. The baby is the perfect size and has a lovely little heartbeat, and there is only one of them. All is going well, so we are officially "coming out" and freely announcing to people that we are having a new baby (not that we were very successful at keeping it a secret, but still).

Here are the first adorable candid shots of the little blob!




3 Comments:

Blogger Colin said...

Sort looks like the HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE smiley guy in the first two!

11:17 AM  
Blogger Colin said...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3065/2413998794_e6845ea69d.jpg

11:26 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

I like to think that he/she is saying, "Don't Panic!"

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home