Monday, July 11, 2005

Rare Pictures

This is a picture of me in overalls at the Lake of the Ozarks this past weekend. Take a good look at it, because it is rare indeed and it is unlikely there will be many more of their sort once I can, you know, wear pants that have a waist. The funny looking yellow patch on me is a citronella patch. I am reluctant to use normal bug spray because it contains DEET, so I settled with a citronella patch on my clothes. I successfully avoided mosquito bites or ticks, so maybe it worked!



And this is here just because I thought it was a nice picture of Mac. He can still wear pants with waists. In fact, I think I now officially weigh more than he does. This morning I had to return the pair of his pants that I had borrowed because they no longer fit my waist. BUT it's okay because some day it will be very satisfying for me when they are too loose on my waist.



We have our follow-up ultrasound on Thursday. Hope to have some good new ultrasound pictures to post then! We're going to Barnes, where they have the extra-modern equipment, which should produce a better image.

We spent all Saturday night narrowing down the name list. We're down to, I believe, twelve different possibilities. I know, that sounds like a lot - but you'll have to believe me when I tell you it is a much shorter list now. I've been emailing random people on the Internet who happen to be named some of the names we have been considering to see how they like having them, or if there are any problems with them we don't see. It's very interesting to see what they say!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi robin and baby girl murphy
and u 2 mac

robin you look beautiful
cant wait 2 hear the 2 names

love you all mom and grand maG








































G

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good homepage Robin and Mac.
You two look the same to me,
Robin you look a little bit bigger
than the last time i saw you,but you still look good.
Love from Marvin, Joan, Bobby and Amber and Carlee

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home