Waiting Impatiently
I had my blood drawn last Tuesday for the quad screen, and I'm anxiously awaiting a call from the ob/gyn with the results. I keep checking my messages, but no call from them yet. I feel like I can't relax until I get the test results back, feel the baby move, and we have the big ultrasound in two weeks -- those are three big things that will indicate everything's going well. I feel like I should wait on all the big stuff -- picking out a name, buying baby clothes, registering for gifts -- until it is confirmed that everything is okay. And all those things are supposed to happen in the next two weeks, so I'm waiting impatiently.




1 Comments:
Hi, Robin. This Web journal is a really neat idea; keeping track of your thoughts and emotions during the course of an amazing transformation. Try not to stress yourself out more than ya need to--sounds like you're doing all the right things and then some.
Gayle
Post a Comment
<< Home