One Down, Two To Go
I am officially starting my second trimester today. I have already gained about 10 pounds, which seems a little excessive to me. BUT the good news is that I lost about ten pounds last fall, so I weigh almost exactly what I did last year at this time. I expect to be gaining about a pound a week over the next trimester - should be interesting to watch. I am very much looking forward to feeling the baby move. All the books say this could happen as early as this week, but more likely in 2 to 4 weeks. How cool with that be, to be able to feel it move! Sometimes I'm not convinced that I don't just have a tumor or that I'm not just getting fat - being able to feel it move will make the presence of an actual fetus that will grow into a baby in there much more real.




1 Comments:
The 2nd trimester is the best. Enjoy it even if you don't look prego. Buy a shirt that says Yes I'm Pregnant. The first time I felt Henry move I was lying on my stomach in bed reading. I didn't feel him on a regular basis til 18-20 weeks.
Post a Comment
<< Home