Thursday, March 31, 2005

Six Weeks, Four Days

We got the ultrasound, and the technician said everything looked great! We even saw the heartbeat (119 bpm)! She said she could see no reason for bleeding, and that it was probably just leftover blood that the body needed to get rid of. The embryo is only 7.2mm long from head to bottom right now.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isnt he/she soooo cute. I know theres just a dot, but its still cute because its a baby. I am glad that everything is looking good.

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh sheesh, ur Robinizing the baby already, hypnosis. lol. Just kidding:) SHE looks sooooo cute!

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cutest 7.2mm (or s it 7.4 by now) I've seen all day. Talk to you soon!

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robin & Mac,

Everthing looks great! Relax and Enjoy, this is one of the greatest experiences of your life.

Love,
Bev

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home