The Beginning
I think we decided today that we are officially trying to get pregnant. Or at least not trying not to. I would have needed to get a new pill pack by Wednesday, we had a talk about whether I should call my doctor or not. We decided that no matter what we decide to do over the next couple years, it's probably overall better to have a baby sooner rather than later.
Soon I am going to start working from home full time from my current job, which will be nice while the kid is young. The only negative to starting right now is that it means I may end up having a baby while still working on my MBA and will have a few semesters of classes to finish up. But I'm conjecturing that I will be able to deal with that.
So, it seems like I'm not going to start my pack of pills this month! I think I ought to be either terrified or exhilirated, but it doesn't seem real yet.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home