Back from the Beach
This is the boring part of pregnancy where nothing much generally happens for the next couple months, except for the baby getting bigger. We've done all the ultrasounds and found out the baby's sex and that everything looks great, and now it's just a matter of waiting until we get closer to delivery. I do marvel every day at how big I'm getting and spend some time enjoying feeling Daegan move.
Last week we went to Pentwater, Michigan for vacation, and I though you'd enjoy a couple of pictures from the trip. I looked at one shot of me from a distance and initially thought to myself, "Who is that enormous woman? I don't remember anyone of that size . . . oh, hey, wait a minute ... that's me!"






1 Comments:
I'm so happy to check in with you and find all is well!
Post a Comment
<< Home