Easy Baby
I am knocking on wood as I say this in case I jinx it, but I think Daegan might be an easier baby than Seda ever was. For example, I remember that whoever was watching her for the first few months wasn't able to shower because we couldn't reliably depend on her to nap for twenty minutes in her bouncy seat. In contrast, I have had a shower every day because Daegan will nap for an hour after his morning feed and a little awake time and Seda can play by herself or shower with me. I also remember carrying Seda around for weeks and weeks in the Snugli baby carrier because she wouldn't nap for more than 10 minutes anywhere except while we were holding her. Daegan is the opposite and will nap pretty much anywhere you throw him when it's time.
Daegan - 12 days old:
Daegan - 12 days old:




5 Comments:
Hello, Daegan sure is a good looking boy, glad he is sleeping for you, and Seda is a good looking girl also, Hi Seda. Keep up the good work,
time for 2 more?
Marvin
Thanks! We think he's as good looking as his big sister.
You know, money and time are the big constraints on more kids. If I had enough money to have a nanny and a cook and maid, I would totally have a bunch more kids.
Teach Seda to be the Maid,Daegan to cook and as for Nanny, I guess Mac and you could share that job, just for a short time ?.
Then have a bunch more kids and , then you could have a Nanny (to take over Mac's & your Job), Auto Mech..Asst to the Maid,,, Asst to the Cook, Asst to the Nanny,Driver,Car washer, yard worker, etc...
Marvin
He is SOOOOO cute! I wish I could see him soon! When is the next time you will be in Kentucky?
We're not sure yet when we will be in KY next - I'll let you know when we set up plans.
Post a Comment
<< Home